Wednesday, February 20, 2008

You're The One Living In A Mental Home

Thomas Churchwell, or Tarquin Churchwell, I'm not going to defend myself every time you libel me. You would like that, because you are only happy when you are goading people with lies and getting a reaction.

As you know, I have never posted anything about your daughter, or your parents, and I certainly never threatened them.

You often use your family as props in your libel attacks on bloggers, yet you seem totally unconcerned what your family will think of you, when they see your disgusting blogs. You have no regard for anyone, not even for own your family.

By the way, your phone calls to the galleries in my town, and calling the Chamber of Commerce, along with the other things that you have done to try to find me, IS STALKING. So, stop it.

Leave me alone.