Monday, October 6, 2008

Susan Newton, Stop Your Libel

By Scarlett

Here is the revision of a comment I wrote on the Breaking News blog concerning a crackpot post by Susan Newton of San Rafael, California, with a few added points:

People are not stupid, Susan. They know you are having a major MELTDOWN, because you are afraid that you are losing your slap and slur partner on the blogs. Thomas Churchwell posted that he is going to stop blogging (the Internet should be so lucky) and you have come unglued.

In a pathetic attempt to please him, you have been libeling me a "hatemonger" "Southern bigot" and "alleged" photographer.

First, I don't hate anyone.

Secondly, in your post you launched a despicable attack on my dead father. A total stranger to you and an honorable man.

As for the third slur, I am a professional photographer. This is what I do for a LIVING. Got that?

Finally, you said I "tracked you down" in a hotel two years ago. There is a grain of hilarity in that one, given the unpleasant truth that you are a tracker from way back. Why do you want to believe that women are pursuing you? You posted that phone number on your blog and asked me to call, because you were dying to get the ball rolling on your ridiculing, obsessive chats about Thomas Churchwell.

You were obsessed with Churchwell and obsessed with me. In fact, if I didn't answer my phone, you would keep calling, until I did.

You must be a miserable person. And while I don't care what happens to you, for the sake of innocent people who encounter you on the Internet, especially women, you should resume therapy.


Leave me alone.
October 6, 2008 2:26 PM