Monday, December 15, 2008

The Truth About Churchwell's "Photo Thief" Lie

Calling me a photo thief is an outrageous lie.

I have never stolen "pictures off the Internet". Why do you continue to write this lie? You have been attacking me without cause or provocation for more than two years.

On your blogs you brag that you are a "psycho." You have said more than once that "17 psychiatrists" all agree you're nuts. If this is true, you have no credibility. You can't be mentally ill, and at the same time, expect anyone to believe you, when you call me a photo thief. So, what is the point?

You can ponder that question, or not. As for me, I am blogging on my own blog. You drove me away from a blog I wrote last year. This time, you're not driving me away.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Churchwell is hypomanic today. His shrink must be out of town for the holidays, because it appears he needs a med adjustment. I went to his site (I haven't been there in a long time) because I wanted to leave a comment. He has NO comments on his site, interesting for a site that brings him thousands of visitors. I told him the issues he is pursing are not valid and in essence he's blowin' smoke up the wrong . . .
Gotta, run and go post some more non-credited photos. LOL