Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thomas Churchwell Threatens Lies To Yahoo About Scarlett

Yahoo: if you are reading this post, feel free to review my site in its entirety. Thomas Churchwell sent threats to my blog stating that he is going to "get Yahoo" to ban me from the Internet. Yes, and he even said that Yahoo is conspiring with him.

To the bully: When I reported your copyright theft of my photography to Yahoo (which owns Flickr) in 2007, they told me that they already had 3 complaints about you. That is a fact.

Today you gave yourself away. In the Google Reader I saw that you wrote on your hate site, in reference to your libel about me: "I will be frack..." (must have meant 'frank') "...that I'm having fun." This underscores the disgusting truth about you, that you are a bully writing horrible lies about me for kicks. There is no other reason for what you are doing, and now you have admitted it.

LEAVE THIS BLOG AND DON'T COME BACK.

Stop trying to ruin my photography business and my blog. Leave me alone.

No comments: