Saturday, January 3, 2009

Thomas Churchwell Puts Words In Scarlett's Mouth She Never Said

Thomas Churchwell, about your recent Wordpress libel posts, stop putting quotation marks around words I didn't say. I NEVER had those conversations that you're posting on your blog. Not with you, or anyone else.

Regarding your allegations that I "stole pictures off the Internet," you know that is a lie.



You know the words "photo theft" mean disregarding a copyright signature or warning about posting a picture—such as the warning I gave you to stop posting my commercial photography in 2007.

The pictures you asked me to find for you had no signatures, no warnings, and no copyrights. Further, I never posted those pictures on any site. You did.

Readers, Thomas Churchwell is psychotic. He put his psychiatrist's evaluation on his own blog last summer.

He has the credibility of a gnat.


Recapping, Churchwell began his attacks on me the day after I ended those short-lived conversations with him in 2006. Being the vengeful type, he published my commercial still-life photograph of a watch and Christmas ornament on at least four websites, including Photobucket, Flickr, LiveJournal and Blogger. Also, he defaced my Christmas photography and published his defiled version alongside my copyrighted original. When I found out, I asked him to remove both images. He refused. He then filed a bogus claim on Photobucket against my copyright, which is a crime, and libeled me all over the Internet as a thief of my own photography.

Recently he admitted on his site that I was the photographer of that image.

Churchwell, you had a "career" as a pickpocket in a strip bar, according to your own posts, and you stole the copyright of my commercial photography. People think you are a LOON.

And stop stalking my site. Seeing you refresh my page dozens of times a day (at all hours) is very odd and makes me wonder if there isn’t something better that you can occupy your time with. Perhaps getting a job?

3 comments:

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
D.H. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.