Saturday, March 28, 2009

MANY READ POSTS ABOUT THOMAS CHURCHWELL

Update! Sometimes, the best response to lunacy is: keep it simple. Here are 'before and after' screenshots of a page in the Google Reader, captured for this blog an hour ago.

The first shot shows a small blue square on the bottom left side of the graph, along with three blue spikes signifying "items posted". There also is a small orange square signifying "items read" but there are no orange spikes. Why? Because "items read" reflects activity only in the Reader. Since I had not "read" any of my items (Google's word for posts) in the Reader prior to making the first screenshot, the first graph doesn't show an orange spike.

You can click on the image to enlarge it:



Moments later, I scrolled through all of my posts in the Reader then clicked on "show details" again, and the result is the shot below. A big orange spike.


So, the graph in the Reader has nothing to do with traffic on my blog. It is not a site meter. Rather, it shows the number of posts that you view in the Reader.

In case the bully accuses me of doctoring these screenshots (like anyone could do that), I invite everyone to go to the Google Reader and do a 'before and after' test of any blog. You will get the same result as the one pictured above.

Random thought: Perhaps the bully is doing what his last girlfriend from 1990 said he did about everything. She said that if he was staring at white, he would call it black. She said he would refuse to drop a rant even in the face of irrefutable proof. Obviously, his personality disorder has worsened since he was with her.

March 29- Stalker Thomas Churchwell sent a comment to my blog tonight, telling me to go to his hate site (like that would ever happen) because he found a graph in Google Reader that shows I have no readers. No readers? The truth is, I have more readers than ever - they are packed into the nose bleed seats now, and this is partly due to Churchwell pimping my blog in nefarious ways all over the Web.

10 comments:

Susan said...

Churchwell needs to pull his head out of ass. He's headed for Sing-Sing if he doesn't stop his stalking.

I will admit that his posts are ridiculously humorous. Laughing at him is indeed, a guilty pleasure. His criminal conduct, is not.

Sally said...

The fact that he's checking your stats reeks of stalker conduct. Run for the hills, sister.

Raine said...

Have you folks seen what this guy looks like? He's an obese, pasty-looking guy, with disgusting chin pubes and missing teeth. His image is hurl-inducing. Can you imagine a normal young woman posing for him? Nevah.

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fizzle said...

I heard Thomas Churchwell and Fidel Castro are the same person.

Livvy Harrison said...

Scarlett, I think I know why Mr. Churchwell is obsessed with your posters! First of all, he has split personalities, so he thinks everyone else is like him, and the other thing is, he thinks every girl is the same girl! Like that other lady he rags on and say is you. We're REAL people, Mr. Churchwell. My parents know I'm real, but I don't think YOU are!

Livvy Harrison said...

He's a senior citizen stalker!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scarlett said...

LOL

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.