Thursday, April 2, 2009

Blog Comments Closing

As the victim of a stalker, I have read a lot on the subject of cyber stalking. I have learned that experts have differing opinions as to whether it's better to speak out against a stalker's lies, or ignore them completely.

The general consensus is slightly tipped toward silence, the theory being that if you respond to a stalker, he will take it as encouragement; whereas, if you say nothing, he may go away eventually.

I can't fathom Churchwell going away, because stalking is just about the only thing he does each day.

I can't picture him being anything in life but a stalker, although wouldn't it be fantastic if he proved me wrong?

For now, I'm closing the comment section on this blog to give myself some relief from his harassment.

If you care to read the abuse that he has been sending to this blog, here's a link:

http://churchwelldumpingground.blogspot.com/