Friday, March 13, 2009

A Pile Of Evidence

March 17- This morning, Thomas Churchwell accused me of emailing one of the underage girls who recently posed for lewd pictures in his apartment. Sending the girl a warning might be advisable, given his claim that she is just 16, but I did not email her.

As a person who rejects reality on a daily basis, Thomas Churchwell spends his days writing cruel, jealous lies about other bloggers. When not writing lies and taking snapshots of teenagers in their underpants, he is idle. He has no apparent goal in life other than to type his favorite word "hate" a gazillion times before he dies.

He would have you believe that I am classless, ignorant and criminally-minded like him, but, in fact, I am a nice woman (though not a pushover). I loved a man who struggled with manic depression. I don't hate anyone. I am a college graduate and hold an upper graduate degree in the fine arts. My friends say I'm pretty (though I often don't believe them), I work hard as a photographer and have a relationship with a nice man who has made something of himself. I am repulsed by men who bully women.


Unlike Churchwell, I've never been in jail, or beaten or blinded anyone, or been a mental patient diagnosed by 17 psychiatrists, or had children who I abandoned (he denies the existence of two of his children, yet his ex-girlfriend says there are three); I have never loafed through life attacking innocent people on the Internet. This is Thomas Churchwell's resume, the only one he has.


A man who attacks a woman physically or verbally is a creep. There are no exceptions and no excuses.


In the Google Reader, he posted this today:

"My wordpress blog was successfully hacked and taken over by cyber bully Scarlett S and I reported it last week. She seemed to manage to get in and write horrible things pretending to be me to justify her writing hatred on her site about me and my business."

No wonder people call Thomas Churchwell a nasty liar. First of all, I don't know how to "hack" a blog, and secondly, I haven't been to his awful blogs in more than two years. He threatened to hack MY blog a week ago. That is a fact. Thirdly, he doesn't work. Let's be clear about his Wordpress hate site. He closed it himself after he published his death threats. Now, he is trying to disavow even writing them.

I am going to post one of Thomas Churchwell's recent death threats on my blog. The reason I am putting it here is to assist the police, who are being inundated with links to my blog, according to Churchwell. The mayor of my town, who Churchwell promises to contact soon, will no doubt be interested in his threats, as will the FBI.

He has written literally hundreds, if not thousands, of defamation posts about me. He floods this inbox, and my other inbox, with abuse every day. But death threats are a whole different ball game. I have a pile of his threats from this week alone. A pile of evidence.

You see, I found out that police rarely do anything about a stalker, until he shows up at his victim's home, or kills her. I am not daunted, however, because Thomas Churchwell has been broadcasting his brand of terrorism to the world for years, and sooner or later, he may link my blog to someone who will bring him to justice for threatening my life.

Death threat from his Wordpress site:
I would shoot her until the gun was empty Mar 9, 2009 from CHURCHWELL by churchwell

A fan emailed me and ask me what I would do if I found out where she lived. My response is: “I would shoot her 1000 times even after she was dead I would continue to shoot.” March 10, 2009 1:07 PM

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

To PSYCHO PANTS (PANTS???):

SO YOU'VE BEEN POSTING AS SCARLETT ON GRETA WIRE. WHAT A CREEPY LITTLE PSYCHO YOU ARE.. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IMPERSONATING GIRLS??? DO YOU DRESS UP IN GIRL'S CLOTHES LIKE NORMAN BATES??? DO YOU PUT ON LIPSTICK AND EYELINER???

HEY, YOU WANT TO BE SCARLETT, GET A SEX CHANGE OPERATION ALREADY! THERE WOULDN'T BE MUCH TO DO.. A NIP HERE, A SNIP THERE..A PAIR OF FALSIES.. GO ON, MAKE THAT DREAM COME TRUE!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Why are you writing more threats, miss churchwell? Don't you usually cut this out at 9 o'clock, when you drug yourself to sleep? Yeah, I know what you've done and its going to haunt you for the rest of your life.

Anonymous said...

Churchwell's tiny, shrinking, walnut sacks are showing. What a visual. Mind bleach all around.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scarlett said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I sent the email not Scarlett. She's much too nice.

Susan said...

Churchwell is now a photojournalist? How's that possible? The man has no objectivity and wouldn't recognize a narrative image if it smacked him in the head. He's a fotodelusionalist.

Anonymous said...

Holy Batman! Have you seen the latest photos from Churchwell's Craptastic Crib? Those "models" are fug. Not just average fug but really, really spectacularly fug. Thank god, his images are digital. Otherwise, talk about a huge waste of expensive film.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I can't stop laughing at "unfortunate, hefty young models". Those other blogs (have cyber brain bleach on standby prior to viewing) are poorly written. Obviously, they're done by someone with a 4th grade education.

Off-topic, but I love your other blog. It's humorous and at the same time, very touching. That's quite a feat.

Stalking and bullying is a serious matter but thanks for the chuckles.

Toodles!